0800 Toll Free Service:
- It is a Value-added service to your business that allows clients or customers to make “free” telephone calls to you chargeable to the called Company’s 0800 free phone account i.e 0800 220XXX
- Incoming calls can be forwarded to any specified numbers whenever the main line is busy or not answering.
- This ensures that customer calls reach you and are attended to.
- You can choose to block incoming calls from specific districts or provinces.
- - This helps you target your efforts to a particular geographical market segment.
- - Callers may first listen to a voice menu that guides them in selecting the department or section they would want to be connected for assistance.
- PIN access
- - Free phone Callers may be limited to a particular market segment. You would therefore give the free phone number a universal PIN to your corporate clients, dealers, distributors etc.
- - A newspaper company can give the free phone number and PIN access only to field news reporters to file in reports free.
- - A bank may use this for only corporate or targeted segment to enhance service provision.
- call distribution - Resource manager
- - Calls may be distributed by percentage quotas in line along other manpower resource distribution to enhance efficiency.
0800 Customer Benefits:
- Customers associate your Freephone No. with your products or brands. Consolidates and strengthens your brand identity e.g. 0800 221 nnnn.
- Improves and strengthens your customer service.
- Gives you nationwide and global marketing advantage
24 HOUR Customer Service
- Round the clock accessibility, anytime anywhere. e.g. Distributors, Restaurants, fast foods.
Customer Inquiry line
- Bringing your customer closer at by giving fast efficient customer service